one of my new years resolutions is to start being more personal on this blog and also trying to be more myself. if a client were to hire me, i want them to know exactly who i am and love everything about me, not just my photos. which means, i have to start pouring myself all over this blog. so, i’m starting with my new years resolutions!
1. attend a photography workshop
2. travel very often (already have 2 huge road trips planned! more to come on that later)
3. run a 10k
4. eat paleo for a full year. or at least 80/20
5. get published on a blog
6. shoot a good handful of boudoir sessions
7. go camping at pictured rocks
8. climb to the top of a mountain. even if it’s a small mountain.
9. go kayaking at least once
10. shoot more film (i started a film blog, if you want to follow along on my daily adventures!)
11. be a lot more loving and caring towards others
what are some of your resolutions? i’d love to hear!
and what’s a blog post without a photo? the photo above was taken by my good friend, nima salimi, and is probably one of my favorite photos taken of myself this year. i hope you all have a good new year! party hard and be safe!